RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: SleepCheck Launched on Select Android Devices, page-82

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi @Red bar,

Happy New Year 2021! A fortune year? To be seen.

I had my lenses on to see the revenue model of SleepCheck- revenue which is going to suffice to extend our runway for ResApp to take off. What I am curious about is the cost of acquisition for SleepCheck. Since Sleepcheck is a one-off payment for the services ( diluted to further 6 users thorough Family sharing) the cost of acquiring the customers will be quite amplified. In my opinion, they should have had a subscription model for SleepCheck. For example $3 for a year and then if it sticks then they might extend the subscription which brings a constant stream of revenue per user. This way the cost of acquisition is much lesser for Daily Active Users ( DAU). Considering there are no verticles for Sleepcheck ( in-app purchases) this one-off payment model seems to be not appealing and not making any business sense ( unless this is only short term).

The main cash cow is ResApp. This will have a recurring revenue for every patient acquired.

We have a great product(s), but is it been marketed and monetized well? To be seen.

I can feel the narratives in the recent announcements change which emphasizes on the speed to market. I hope this is the case. We lost valuable time and I hope we catch up on the lost time.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.