RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: SleepCheck Now Available in 36 Countries, page-64

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Hi all,

This is a great update from the management. Not sure if this has posted this but here's the list of all countries that I found via Sensor Tower for SleepCheck:

• Australia
    • Austria
    • Belgium
    • Bulgaria
    • Croatia
    • Czech Republic
    • Denmark
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Great Britain
    • Greece
    • Hong Kong
    • Hungary
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • Netherlands
    • New Zealand
    • Norway
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Romania
    • Singapore
    • Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Switzerland
    • Turkey

If you actually count it the above list only shows 33 countries. Maybe once it's fully updated on Sensor Tower in the next few days, it'll show the other 3 (or maybe someone can point out which 3 are missing)?

IMO, initially I was skeptical about the app as I'm not sure if it'll be well received by the public. But after a bit more research I believe SleepCheck is actually performing quite well in App store so far. All of the info below is sourced from Sensor Tower btw.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2351/2351641-8202e2076443cc8a73d7cad6d3cfb690.jpg
    SleepCheck currently ranks 34th in Top Grossing list and 13th in Top Paid category in Australia. Top Grossing category lists the apps with the highest total revenue (i.e. price x quantity sold + revenue from in-app purchases), which personally I think it's the most important indicator.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2351/2351648-10eb2a92d3cf9404003af66e711a9453.jpg
    Furthermore, SleepCheck currently has visibility score of 1490 (a measure of how visible the app is in App store, take into account of search position and chart position...etc).
    Here's some other apps' visibility scores for reference.

• COVIDSafe - 692
    • 13SICK, National Home Doctor - 405
    • Express Plus Medicare - 63047
    • SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring - 3060
    • SleepWatch - 6004

I think for an app that's been released just over a month, that's a pretty good start. I haven't paid much attention to the app reviews because we all know a lot of them are from SHs. I think the key here is, ignore the usual naysayers who's here criticising RAP only to get your cheap share. Let the company do its thing and we'll see what these all mean in terms of $$$ in the next quarterly. Definitely exciting times ahead smile.png

GLTAH and DYOR
    Last edited by eason2946: 04/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.