RED 5.06% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

Looking at the last 5 days, post SLR massive secret share raid,...

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1310

Looking at the last 5 days, post SLR massive secret share raid, volumes have been steady and modest, with no tell tail volume .... so WTF going on ?
    The market depth at 8:10am seems to indicate that 26c has a lot of support - but as there's no limit to market manipulation, especially when a rival stock has "billionaire backers" ??? Various AFR articles which laud RF prowess and foresight, for his "bold plans" to consolidate the Leonora district, overlook the fact that RED5 MD, Mark Williams started it back in 2017 with the purchase and integration of Darlot and KOTH, a mere 80km apart.

RED's PFS for KOTH (which had a 6mtpa plant with upgrades possible, that foresaw future regional consolidation) ) predated the Genesis / SBM circus ... and hence its a bit rich that some are now asking RED's BOD to not stand in the way of progress by having a defence strategy .... give me a break ....
    ' show me your hand, and I'll show you mine ' !!!!

It's important to always look for the deeper currents that are the big movers .... while not totally ignoring some strong surface currents.
    The current strength in RED SP is at odds with other gold miners ... so, is this just a transient "over bought" or is there another big development about to be announced ???? ..... the suspense is causing a mixture of fear and ecstasy ..... time for a fresh air break.

"Others, however, are sceptical. They say CDIs are generally unloved by Australian investors. They point to Square-Afterpay and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, where local assets were consumed by a much larger global company and liquidity of the CDI dwindled. Singapore’s Singtel was delisted in 2015 after persistently low investor demand for its CDIs.

Sources told Street Talk they’d already witnessed local investors dump Newcrest ahead of the takeover. Large-cap investors generally own one or two gold miners, and if the merged entity is replaced, this could benefit the next largest gold miners by market cap, Northern Star and Evolution Mining.
    Mid-caps such as Gold Road, Genesis Minerals and Red 5 could also flourish if investors migrate down the sub-index."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5606/5606913-d71ec0b114c3aa21606e62808ab35935.jpg
    Last edited by MIStragic: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 36.8¢ $13.81M 36.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2044679 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 571259 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.