RED 5.06% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

l thought l heard Mark Williams say some time ago that he...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    l thought l heard Mark Williams say some time ago that he thought Red 5 would re-rate to the market cap of GOR when all the ducks aligned. Personally, l think a savage US recession is inevitable in 2024 - despite what the FED continually says or what some of the major brokerage firms are publicly saying. There are a lot of well informed commentators saying this is going to happen because the consequences of 20 years of money printing and a 30 trillion dollar budget deficit has consequences. Not to mention Americas trade deficit as well. Anyway, as we speak things look sweet, but things are bubbling away just below the surface. As one commentator l read said, little by little until that last snow flake causes the avalanche. Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger are both saying lots of investors are going to get taken to the cleaner in 2024 as well.

So, my top of the head valuation is based on something that has not happened yet. But, l think the probability of this happening is significant. If and when it does, l see $3000.00 dollar U.S. gold very conservatively, maybe even to $5000 if the FED drops rates and madly prints currency again as they will be forced to do. The amount of currency in circulation causes inflation, so expect high single digit inflation or double digit inflation for an extended and prolonged period.

If this transpires, then my 54 cent valuation for Red 5 is rediculously cheap, given metrics of $4000 dollar Aussie gold or north of that. lm semi retired and spend hours reading a swath of economic comentary. l set myself up in an Aussie gold miner, who l think has brilliant long term fundamentals and bought as many shares as l possibly could at 15 cents. Personally, l think l am going to make an absolute ship load of money over the next 2 years. The fact that l have almost doubled my money since April, is immaterial compared to the potential upside of this little gem, so lm not selling one share. If perchance nothing catastrophic has happened by christmas 2024, then l was totally wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 36.8¢ $13.81M 36.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2044679 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 571259 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.