RED 0.72% 34.3¢ red 5 limited

Agree, I see the 383,000,000 shares bought by SLR last week when...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Agree, I see the 383,000,000 shares bought by SLR last week when they took the share price from 22 cents to .27.5 cents and the 250,000,000 shares exchanged after close last Friday would make up the 383,000,000 disclosed today in their announcement. It still leaves the 440,000,000 shares purchased today yet to be applied to a owner. Either a tip off happened over the weekend or SLR continued with buying today and yet to disclose to the market their increased shareholding to market to well over 20%+.
    The announcement today had to happen otherwise the ASX would have issued Red 5 a notice on a reason for in creased turnover in shares in last two trading days etc.
    With your charts showing last weekend any Red 5 shares with one day volume of approx 200,000,000 shares purchased the share price quickly goes to 35 cents. Hang on all don’t sell your shares and ride this wave.
    If another player emerges from the buying today other than SLR then I see the share price going to 40-50cents over the next couple of weeks very easily.
    Also Surprised to see why so many shares getting traded today at 27 cents as opposed to the price going even higher.
    SLR are buying a bargain and they know it. Imagine using the Red5 assets and being able to leverage RED5 assets on SLR new percentage which is at least a 50% discount, getting this revalued and using it to get bank finance to buy the rest of Red5 shares.
    Same as buying realestate at 50% discount and getting it revalued shortly after to make further purchasers.
    I still see an overseas bidder coming into play if they were not the purchasers today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.