OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Just sharing some personal interpretations on diagrams provided...

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3803
    Just sharing some personal interpretations on diagrams provided by Otto/Byron on the SM71 discovery and recent development drilling results.  Depths are guesstimates only but use relevant information provided by the joint venture.  The announced oil column of 1,160 feet is very impressive and could in my view potentially increase to 1,600’ if the seismic amplitude anomaly is indeed indicative of hydrocarbons.   Appraisal drilling down dip would be needed to confirm this interpretation and the possible field oil-water contact, although field production performance/decline rates and later field life water-cuts  would provide further guidance.   What’s encouraging in my view, is how the down dip amplitude anomaly cuts-out at around 7,850 feet TVD subsea (guesstimate only) and parallels the structural contours.  To bad we can't book reserves based on seismic data alone.

Please note that are quite a few assumptions in this interpretation, but that said, there is some science to them.  Looking forward to first oil......  

SM71 a.JPG
    SM71b.JPG   
    Kind regards OldGeo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.