BYE 0.00% 4.6¢ byron energy limited

Thank you higgy, I agree. Of course some may say that certain...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Thank you higgy, I agree.

Of course some may say that certain posters have it in for Byron and are actually spreading incorrect information that at the margin may send the Byron share price lower. One test of this was the recent exchange between two of the suspects, myself and Cmon. He put forward information that led him to suggest Byron was worth around 20c a share. I suggested new information should be considered, he thought about it, reviewed his calculations and then adjusted his intrinsic value of the Byron share price to 30c a share. Does that sort of exchange between two people that don't currently own Byron shares suggest they are interested in down ramping.

Re Boysy, he is open to discussion on the issues he brings forward. I have not seen too many cogent arguments that counter his views. On the OEL site Boysy and I had a disagreement about the worth of investing in Otto. It was carried out in a manner wherein we disagreed but we were not disagreeable.

I genuinely hope Byron does well. I am now faced with the very difficult decision as to if and when to get back into Byron. I may miss the boat and that is ok, you cant win them all. I genuinely feel a connection to all the posters on the Byron thread and believe every one of the main characters has bought something worthwhile to the site, even when they disagree with each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $23.42K 515.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1185901 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 264905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ 277022
Last updated 15.42pm 29/05/2024 ?
BYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.