BYE 0.00% 5.4¢ byron energy limited

Ann: SM58 G2ST Well Results, page-99

1. 4,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2239
    when you read posts that completely agree with your own thoughts then imho you have not learnt anything new and in fact you may be just reinforcing views you own that are wrong.
    When you read posts that are logical and well reasoned but do not agree with your own thoughts you are forced to re evaluate your thoughts and sometimes the realisation comes out that you were previously wrong.
    The ability to change your mind after logical re evaluation is very valuable to an investor .

You have to be strong willed and able to think and evaluate logically though .
    Some people are easily persuaded.

So I welcome non holders who do not have the psychological burden of owning the shares they post on giving an alternate view.
    Many forums want to chase them away and become almost a Cult.
    Full of the price will double next week or this will be a ten bagger single line quotes.

I know I have sparred with Boysy here but it was more the fact that his posts were so repetitive of the same information and had an undisguised agenda and felt like Brain Washing .
    I would never question his right to post alternative views here and for some posters here it seems that his alternate view was helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.