BYE 1.64% 6.0¢ byron energy limited

Dear Mr JophdaThank you for your reply. >did you get your shots...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Dear Mr Jophda

Thank you for your reply.

>did you get your shots before you came to this fine country ?

I have to confess something. Despite my username, I am not actually a wild badger. I am really quite civilized. None of this white wine business. As for shots, I had them all when I was much younger. Absinthe and Tequila mainly.(Shudder)

My main point, which I do not feel you address in your reply, is that NG (natural gas) is generally a waste product of the Fracking oil business. It's hard to move around, so price tends to be local. You can liquefy it, to export it oversea, but that is expensive and energy intensive. This is why the US has a low price for gas and the EU has a high one. Russia's advantage of cheap gas to the EU; was that it could build a long pipe. The US cannot do that. It has to liquefy it, transport it and then de-liquefy it. All this costs money. Money is expensive.

Now if the price of oil goes up, this will drive more local US drilling and therefore more Natural Gas production as a side product. Would this not depress prices as supply increases?

("GOEHRING & ROZENCWAJG" I checked them out. Thank you. )

All disclaimers. You can't trust badgers. Even the civilized red wine drinking ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $64.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 5.7¢ $36.83K 614.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 600000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 103244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ 124196
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.