BYE 1.64% 6.0¢ byron energy limited

G and R are predicting that the increase in US oil production...

1. 4,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2228
    G and R are predicting that the increase in US oil production that has come about because of the technical innovation allowing production from shale is very close to a peak.
    A large part of the worlds increase in oil over recent times have come from those shale fields.
    Most of the associated gas from that oil now has gas pipeline access to market .
    There are also large gas fields in shale basins that are very large producers but those basins seem to be either in decline or approaching their peak too .
    Electricity produced by efficient gas generators is a very good fit with solar and wind generators and gas generators produce only half the CO2 of coal .
    So once the current glut of gas in the US system begins to clear then the price of gas in the US is likely to rise very quickly .
    Look at the prices for gas for the Australian East coast LPG plants multiples of the US price .

All that said , trying to predict future energy prices is a Mugs Game as the only certainty is that they will be volatile .

I am very happy you are not a feral Badger but I should have been able to ascertain that from the tone of your posts .
    Wild Badgers seem like aggressive and contentious creatures with no sense of humour at all .
    They are probably Presbyterian abstainers as well .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $64.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 5.7¢ $36.83K 614.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 600000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 103244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ 124196
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.