BYE 1.67% 5.9¢ byron energy limited

And in other news .......(source oilprice.org)So the format of...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

And in other news .......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4431/4431775-2d6b3e11183b3ce583b3c27a7ca43cd4.jpg
    (source oilprice.org)

So the format of oilprice.com has changed. MURBAN Crude has replaced heating oil. Young badger is asking himself why the change? Brent has a long history, WTI is the oil from the current super power. Why include MURBAN Crude in your primary page? Badger has no idea and hopes more clever people than he, can enlighten the situation. I know Quatar was being asked to produced more gas. But declined. is Abu Dhabi the next best buddy of uncle sam? Any guesses or insights welcome.

In other news. Mrs badger has noticed a worrying sign. As a loving, super carer giver, she has gone into the health industry. (LOL, sucker, where is the money in that?) Apparently people who have had mild covid seem to have been knocked flat by the resurgent common cold or Flu. That is, people who should normally shrug off a cold are having issues. Young people. People who's duty it is to pay for badgers old age pension. (when I get there). Clearly a law should be passed to ensure that the Zoomers are fit and healthy enough to pay the exorbitant tax required to keep badger in the condition he wishes to become accustom to. But if they are laying around sick this is not going to happen. I know this is a data point. But I am unclear how to add it to my cathedral of knowledge. Clearly this is all conjecture with a low sample size and may be way off the mark. But still a concern.

What has this got to do with BYE? Don't know. But it feels important. Like the foundations are shifting.

All disclaimers. Many bottles, many questions. You get the drill. What does it all mean?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $63.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $2.047K 34.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97687 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 331777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ 10526
Last updated 12.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
BYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.