BYE 1.67% 5.9¢ byron energy limited

>bottles full or empty ? Well I needed to spend a penny, so some...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    >bottles full or empty ?

Well I needed to spend a penny, so some are not totally empty. I guess the big question might be. Are they empty of alcohol? In which case the answer is yes. Bottoms up! Drink and be merry, for tomorrow the interest rates will rise? (on the freshly opened bottles, the others I would not recommend)

cara> ..looking for a rich single old lady without kids at the minute to take to the theatre...galleries...just to give a bit of caring to .......unfortunately theres a wait list...lol

Funny you should say that. Mrs badger is a little bit more mature than young badger. (Not a hard thing to achieve.)

I was forced to watch Jane Eyre, at the theatre the other day. It was very impressive. When I woke up, the whole theatre was on fire. I dare say none of the gas came from a BYE drill. So disappointed, I went back to sleep. Apparently the girl gets the boy, at the end.

I am really quite concerned that you guys mights actually see me, as I shuffle past, mumbling about the lizard people and how they are taking over the world. I mean how embarrassing would it be? if I was fighting the "voice of reason" in Aldi for the last bag of spare ribs? Hopefully he is a woollies kinda guy.

Anyway. Less about me. What about the disaster unfolding on disallowed? Anyone feel the need to sell BYE shares?

Last edited by badger192: 15/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $63.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $2.047K 34.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97687 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 331777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ 10526
Last updated 12.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
BYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.