ODA 3.23% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

Ann: SMA China Revenue Update for Q1 FY2016, page-35

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    If only it were that simple, markets are complex and tend to be driven by many factors. I've been around longer and investing longer than probably your age so u can save your lectures for your dolls. You don't need to bag MBE as eventually price usually catches up to its fundamentals just like SMA will. And again I stress that I do like SMA and share price rise has been impressive (it kind of reminds me MBE 2 years ago) and wish I got some a year ago. I'm still following it closely and feel lots of growth ahead just like MBE (I tend to trade it on news). As for a valuation that is always a very difficult beast for companies that are in early growth phase, with some valued in $100's of millions and some in $10's of millions. From experience companies in early growth stage tend to be mispriced (either over priced or under priced) quite often with lack of understanding of the company and business, loads of speculators, hype, minimal broker coverage etc etc. So in summary enjoy the ride because these kinds of stocks are great money makers if company proves to be successful (lot of them turn out to be shooting stars), but it could take a bit of time with plenty of ups and downs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.