ODA 0.00% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

Well said Emilio, taking everything in to consideration which...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well said Emilio, taking everything in to consideration which has been talked about on this forum so far regarding this stock of late, all the news has been positive. Now, the facedown side of the coin proprietors will keep having their say about doom and gloom however things are going alright at the moment. Sure there may be some not so good news coming eventually as day will follow night; but on the whole life's good. I've been holding this stock for five years now and I ain't about to walk away from it now. I see a lot of familiar user names on this forum which is great to see and there is a lot of well informed people offering up some very sound evidence based well read information for which I am certainly grateful. Although the people that are sitting on the fence throwing out negative barbs should, I suggest, simply sell your holding in this company and move to better suited pastures and be happy. That would be a win win for everyone.
    I see this company doing good things now and in the future. What other companies just signed up to a possible 58 million customers and counting. It's not rocket science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.