ODA 0.00% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

Such a disappointment today as previously we believed that...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Such a disappointment today as previously we believed that revenue updates weren't enough to excite the spoiled market however substantial developments such as today's would.

I must admit I locked in recent gains this morning after 30 mins of lukewarm response, mainly as I was unavailable to monitor today's progress and my over commitment to this single stock is admittedly an extremely high risk position.

It is sad it didn't run today, but I guess alternatively, good for all that it didn't drop to meet my new bids at 0.029.

As much as I am delighted with SMA's progress, I expect that the SP might drop a little before we see the next rise, especially if the market again doesn't respond more than warmly to the next revenue update or quarterly.

Hopefully, soon the market will soon respect SMA's hard work and proven results responding with a solid rise toward 0.04, if it does I expect it will be sudden and leave many (hopefully not me) missing out on what will become Strat's promised J curve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6250 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 23341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.