ODA 3.13% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Vintage, with due respect. If one waits around for speculative...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Vintage, with due respect.

If one waits around for speculative stocks to tick every box in proving themselves to be thoroughly accountable for making profits you may not be suited to the speculative game by definition alone. I did quite well today selling 2/3rds of my holding of SMA at 1.2c simply because todays rise in SP was very predictable given the recent history in both in the price the market would respond with and its predictable drift down again.

Even your ex foe, who for years has championed against SMA has finally learned last week on a gold stock with how to ignore fundamentals and to have a bit of fun making money on the market sentiment alone.

Mate, let your hair down and enjoy yourself! While her post today stated that it took 6 years for SMA to make money, some of us have been making money all along with SMA.

If you do want to wait for SMA to tick every accountant's box for viability you may well have missed many fabulous opportunities and if you are similar to my age (and hers) you don't have forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.559K 10.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.