TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Small Caps Interview - Paul Burton, page-30

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I will say this though about PB and co. They have been very good at keeping the lights on at TNG over the years.

Whether or not they've progressed things efficiently or correctly is up for debate, but we're still in the ring so to speak.

They may or may not have fully known the reality of the task 8-10 years ago that this was going to be a slow burner. But a slideshow presentation telling shareholders it'll take 10 years to get this off the ground would not bode well, and TNG would cease to exist today.

They've managed to dangle the carrots and maintain the interest just enough to keep us running on fumes and treading water. I've lost count and long since forgotten all the new explorations or endeavors TNG was looking at which gave a quick 10-50% sugar hit in time for a cap raise, only to drop back down.

Hydrogen/Lithium - these are the latest buzz words to do the same thing.

But Mt Peake itself is not sexy. It's actually just about as boring as it gets (dig a hole, process it, put it on a truck, put it on a ship, repeat for 20 years..)
    It does take some business skill and poise to puppet the strings long enough and positively enough to buy enough time for success on a project such as this.

I've held shares in this for 12years now... and my average purchase price is 9cents!? In that time the company has been upwards of 25cents twice, and down to 3-4cents twice... what a rollercoaster it is. It's an extreme opportunity cost for the investment to have effectively done nothing over that time (which is essentially where all this frustration stems from). But as a positive, we are still here which is less than I can say for the other speculative shares I invested in 12 years ago.

I'm going to remain positive that regardless of the 249 vote we'll be headed in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58133 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 6334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.