TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Small Caps Interview - Paul Burton, page-48

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    this 30-minute non-stop commercial from TNG, which must have cost a lot of money, was hard to endure....

No critical questions, completely discussed with the moderator.... the same words for years... "permanent progress, good development, good Relationships, everything runs perfectly and as planed, good relationship with the shareholders” ….unfortunately none of this is true…

Paul’s statement that he doesn’t know what GW is planning…..of course he does…. but of course he doesn't want to talk about such a super concept from G.W. …Unfortunately, Paul never delivered a clear concept or strategy. …..

As a shareholder of TNG, I take from this “interview”:

TNG will in future consist of a dual leadership, the current CEO Burton and his predecessor Bisdle….the individual balance sheet of Biddle and Burton after 24 !!!!!years of TNG rule : no completed project so production 0.0... bad relationship with government and with shareholders... share price with underground development....

Because they didn't manage it individually, it doesn't mean to me that they can now do it together...doesn't sound like a worthwhile investment to me....

Biddle has at least shown briefly that he can perform well...there he will but also had much better conditions than now at TNG, at least there was no Paul Burton at PLS...

Paul doesn't let Mount Peake be taken away, Biddle is to develop the lithium project in the long term (when I read the word "long term" in TNG makes me sick knowing that nothing will happen for the next 20 years)... so with the appointment of Biddle there is absolutely no reason to assume that anything will improve at TNG.... everything stays the same as it always was: VERY BAD .

.A buddy of Paul's who lets him work undisturbed and doesn't control him..... This can only mean a very bad ending for us as share holders....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.