GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Possible Management Thinking: Gosh we have got a lot of small...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Possible Management Thinking: Gosh we have got a lot of small number shareholders. Let's give them a chance to top up at 1.3c and if they don't back us we'll assume they don't care and clean up the register. Possible Shareholder Thinking: Oh my! Ive held these shares a long time. I remember putting a lot of my "hard earned" into this company with quite a deal of hope / optimism / altruism. Much has happened since then; in the sense that much that could have happened did not happen. But now there is hope again with a big Lithium find. Possible Management Thinking: Hmmm: Shareholders are getting a bit restless and vocal. They want us to communicate. Let's give them lots of stuff. Yes let's do 5 announcements in a week. Hmmm: we could talk about the drill arriving. Then the drilling starting. But what about the other 3??? Oh, we'll think of something. Possible Shareholder Thinking: My word. What a lot of announcements. A bit overdone me thinks. And small holders have got smacked. Gee, at least they are trying to look as if they are listening. Maybe they could Actually Try Listening. (Perhaps Not.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $139 11.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2300000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46005 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.