AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

re: Ann: Small Shareholder Sale Facility and ... 1.it is really...

1. 143 Posts.
    re: Ann: Small Shareholder Sale Facility and ... 1.it is really a bad news for current shares holder because it will dilute your holding and make share price to go back to original high very difficult,

2. i suspect insider want to keep price low which allow them to top up shares in very cheap price by ask their friends and relative to buy small amount of shares and eventually subscribe $15000 worth of shares and then sell it back to insider otherwise they will be no way for them to buy big amount of shares in current price.

3. Q2 2014 coal mine will produce 660000 tons of coal and generating us 66 million in sales (30% will be 19.8 million) plus 6 MILLION loan investment (6% will be $360 000 income annually, if that is a case why they need SPP plan to dilute current holder.

4 i really want to ask jonathan lim how he feel aobut SPP because he possess 144,500,564 shares and for those people who bought above 10 cents. if lot of people(8300people) are able to buy at 0.013 and maximum number of shares issue will be 254,306,633, it will be a big disadvantage for current shares holder, it is a trick for legal robbery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.