VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Hey Linemarker I think you are taking aim at the wrong people...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hey Linemarker I think you are taking aim at the wrong people here. GDN or Golden state was a dog way before VOnex came along. They were on the way to oblivion when the guys from AWD tried to rescue the company and it was looking good there for awhile with the oil fields in the Ukraine. I bought shares at that stage and it was all starting to look quite exciting until the Russians invaded the Ukraine. At this stage AWD was dead and buried but the directors once again tried to save the shareholders by looking for another investment to try and recover the company. If they had not you would have had nothing and lost your whole $68 but now you have a chance to at least recover a bit more. I agree with a previous poster the original shareholders of Vonex are far worse off by trying to do the RTO with AWD but that has happened and all in the company as well as ALL shareholders have gone through a very tough two and a half years. Now at least we have a chance of some recovery and I thank the company for that. It appears to me you are bitter and twisted but in reality you should be thanking the company for giving you the opportunity to potentially recovering some of your losses. It is hard to loose money as we all work to hard to get it in the first place but always remember you only loose when you lock in your loss. Your attitude is just going to burn you up from the inside. What I want to know is what are you going to do if you get your original investment back are you going to thank VOnex for rescuing your investment or are you going to go away quiet as you don't want to be embarrassed for the above post. I bet you it is the later. Have a great day and good luck in the coming months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $534.1K 15.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11053073 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4065079 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.