AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: Small Shareholding Sale Facility, page-63

1. 44,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Hi @lowe carb

I'm not an analyst or anything along those lines so don't take my word for this comment and dyor...

1. at the price peak there was massive interest in medical cannabis co.s. this caused a general spike across the sector.
    2. not that much was known about how these co.s would perform and with little TA having been done, fundamentals were the main source of guidance... so falls were the mainstay until some brokers provided information on performance. This led to a decline as most were at unsustainable prices.
    3. interest wained and so prices fell across the sector.
    4. languishing while waiting for news.

Some co.s performed well for short periods, eg Elixinol which had a US base and multi-national offices. Until the Japanese office was 'busted' for trading illicit cannabis as well as EXL's product and the whole co. fell drastically. Some other co.s merged, eg Zelda and Iliera Therapeutics creating Zelira (ZLD) and made synergistic efforts (ZLD is 5.9 c today).
    Other co.s went down the off the shelf health supplement angle and have earned revenue, eg Bod Aus (BDA) which is now at 0.26c and slightly falling.

Auscann is among the few who have stayed the course with a true medical cannabis, i.e. prescription quality medication. Waiting for news of TGA approval for prescription is a long and costly process. Due to the competence of management we have gone a long path in a relatively short time and are on the verge of TGA approval for prescription - last hurdles being completed (I think).

IMO now is a good time to top up and bring down the av. cost of shares... IMO AC8 is on the verge of a strong rise with completion of prescription hurdles... but then I've thought this several times before. I'm not knowledgeable enough to provide accurate info on process.

Its my belief that AC8 is among the best medical cannabis preparations available in Aus. Prescription medications make considerably more than off-the-shelf preparations which don't have the stability or longevity of presentation that AC8 hard shell caps offer. OTS preps are of mixed quality and so sell for less.

cheers ... we'll get there... Scott.
    Last edited by Scott th Ratbag: 29/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.