ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    To elaborate and to evidence - I have increased my holding twice (when funds permit) in the last 2 months to 346,917 shares. Its not a lot in comparison, but i have averaged down to 2.8c and still strongly believe in the company. Too many solid announcements to come out in the coming months and the likelihood of a capital raise in my opinion is void.

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 8.54.48 pm.png - When i switched brokers, the average price didn't follow, hence the 0.00 in the second column. (I transferred approx 274,000 from my other broker).

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 8.55.01 pm.png - Todays purchase (different account), went off in closing auction.

We have further licensing of the overall Freeway product. We have further Dataflex deals to come out. We have further integrations to come out. Does anyone realise that the company ticked off one of the list of regions which were announcement in the previous announcement to this? I can foresee the Central Europe, Oman, and Vietnam announcements coming out very soon to say the product is a go. Ill be adding to my graphic in the next month, i am sure.

One awesome thing people should keep in mind is the TYPE of white label which was licensed. I believe this is the new interface which was discussed (not announced) as it has the "welcome to xx" location (updated when the Roaming service was made), the data free apps which are sponsored on the main page, then the overpass, then the data plans. If you refer to the previous announcement discussing Vietnam, you would see the light blue version of Freeway (without branding). This could represent a new data free application like the one from SMART, provided by Viettel which could be released in Vietnam very soon.

You can download the RoamFree app in Australia and use it - you just wont get the data free services or tabs - It will let you use the app and the contents though - now we can track the technology in our own backyard.

Sell for tax if you must, but come back in next FY - you know in the back of your heads that its a goer.

If its not, then why would NH buy back in when a "pending CR" is due in the next few months? Why wouldn't he hold off until it drops further due to a raise? My point exactly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.