TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Is this the hole which will change Troy's fortune??? In my view...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Is this the hole which will change Troy's fortune???

In my view it certainly has the potential.

What a spectacular drill result. From my observation (among the stocks I follow) the best in ASX so far this year. Finally Troy might have it's day under the sun.

Buying this stock today with the knowledge of this information is much better than buying the stock at 9-10c without knowing this information.

I'll repeat Buying this stock today with the knowledge of this information is much better than buying the stock at 9-10c without knowing this information.

This is so important that it has taken me a lifetime to grasp that idea.
    I have only recently learned this from a famed professional investor who has made a name in this industry world wide. What people must understand is today it is a totally different TROY Resources they have known so far. Everything changes with this result. The new investor will be buying the story, the old ones will be happy to get out.

My take is a lot of stale holders who have been trapped here will get out in the next few days. The professional/institutional money will be buying it. Just like it happened at DEG. I was the early one who got in at and below 5.5c. Built a good position. I was thrilled to make 400-500-600% return. Little did I know that it could be over 2000-3000% return. We all learn our lesson. My story with Troy is a very long one. Yes, it has caused me tremedous loss & pain. A lot of learning & sould searching. I remember the previous CEO Martin Purvis telling me that there was plenty of gold around the tenements and sometimes its that One Hole which changes the fortunes of a company. I think Troy just found that hole.

From my conversation with the professional this morning, if this hole is what it is and the other drill result supports this result, then this company will be taken over by a major.

I am happy for all long suffering Troy holders.

I am still holding TRY and have bought more this morning.

No investment advice, just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.