TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Your experience was very similar to mine. I didn't bother...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Your experience was very similar to mine. I didn't bother getting up early today because I thought Troy were in a trading halt until tomorrow. So when I opened up my screen at about 10.15 am my immediate thought was a malfunction.

Like you I saw the top price of 0.20 on Commsec and wondered if my sleep in would prove costly, which technically speaking it was, but then I remembered my promise to myself that I am not going to try to finesse this play. It's just too risky. You could sell out, watch the price drop a few cents, start to feel very clever and suddenly wham... a big player decides to get set and suddenly the price is running hard the other way again. Then you are in the famous psychological bind of having to admit a mistake, which is very hard to do.

I made that mistake with West African and it cost me a 6 figure profit. Not making that mistake on this one after waiting patiently for years and buying the dips. I know it will be a bumpy ride up (just look at any moonshot mining stock chart) but the key is to not get shaken out. I was able to resist the temptation to sell my Investigator Resources on numerous occasions and they have gone from 0.009 to 0.055, but there have been a lot of pressure points along the way. Troy will have these too, but as long as you are prepared and keep your destination figure in mind, this should be a brilliant evolving play over the next few years that has the potential to make some of us very wealthy without taking that money out of anyone else's pocket. A true positive sums game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.