TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

From an announcement after the right issue was completedMr Peter...

1. 59,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    From an announcement after the right issue was completed

Mr Peter Stern, Chairman of Troy, said today:“We are very pleased with the outcome of the Entitlement Offer in that, together with moneys raised through other means, Troy is satisfied that it will meet the ASX’s reinstatement condition that the Company has sufficient funds for 12 months.

“Additionally, Troy believes that it will meet ASX’s reinstatement condition that the Company has $1,500,000 in working capital to carry out its objectives.“On behalf of my fellow directors, I wish to express my sincere appreciation for the support of all shareholders who participated in the

Entitlement Offer, as well as other parties who contributed funds over this period.“We sincerely hope that, with the incredible support of all concerned, Troy’s Shares will soon be reinstated to the ASX after what has been a lengthy hiatus.”

So seems very good chance try will re-list soon, expecting some sort of announcements in the week ahead.

I am curious as to the fact that try has left it open to off load short fall shares at any date to just before Xmas, me thinking if the SP sits above 2.2 cents they will be able to do that and raise the funds required for Smarts Underground development

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.