ODA 0.00% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

Ann: SmartTrans e-Commerce Brand Update, page-3

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I wish they would provide hard numbers with these updates as it makes me more sceptical with updates like this. I really want to believe in the growth prospects here but the scope of announcements changes so much with things slipping by the wayside like lottery or logistics updates. Seems to stay within what positives can be spun each time. So many aspects of the business agreements over the years slip away in the background without updates so it is hard to feel confident that other parts of the business are going as well as we hope.

Revenue increased month on month without any figures could mean a $1 increase.

The 'brands' seem to be largely built into existing distribution agreements with the same companies that had already been highlighted, which could be seen as each different wine label sold, or type of tea etc.

Sorry to be sceptical but I would really love to see a clear update that supports how they will keep cash flowing to cover costs.

I hope for all holders that they provide an earnings surprise with material margin improvements in the near term as that is what the market needs to see that the transition of business direction is going to hopefully one day see a profit.

Watching this one as they are a battler of a company but need to get some hard numbers demonstrated very soon with so many shares already issued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6184 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.