ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Ann: SmartTrans Partners with BPS Technology,BPS-SMA.AX, page-36

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Looks like some smart accumulation going on if you see the trade for the last few weeks. With the below market update on 14th May, I thought the market should be scampering to BUY. I have put all my money here now and accumulated at all levels and frankly did not expect to get at this price.. Why risk your money in some spec stocks who can go up like a rocket and fall like a comet any time…

SmartTrans Holdings announced that it has commenced the FY2016 fourth quarter strongly with the Company recording revenue of $1m for April 2016 taking the Company's year-to-date revenue to $9.69m, already surpassing the full previous financial year revenue total by 126%. The Company expects that revenue in the current quarter will exceed that of the prior quarter as the volume of transactions returns to its expected level after the traditionally quieter Chinese New Year period. The Company also confirmed that it is well funded with $4.3m in cash and net receivables

Is there something wrong that the market does not realise this ? Already 126% just YTD over full last year revenue.. $9.69M by April for a company with market cap of $90M and they have announced 2 major deals after this. The Chinese online lottery revenue may not even be accounted in this revenue !! I cant believe this at all. No wonder someone is really accumulating this while the market is running after a lot of species with no revenue or even have started manufacturing…

IMO… DYOR..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.