ODA 2.70% 19.0¢ orcoda limited

Ann: SmartTrans Secures $4.5m Funding, page-2

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Great news, clearly we are to see further initiatives from SMA in 2017. The $4.5m funding will help further growth - will watch this with interest...

The Grunden Group (ASX:GGL) is a well known company in the FinTech industry - again SMA preliminary discussions with GGL is a testament to how unique SMA is positioned.

For info on GGL;

http://imagesignal.commsec.com.au/d...nZXNpZ25hbC9lcnJvcnBhZ2VzL3BkZmRlbGF5ZWQuanNw

What interest me is that GGL has a Loyalty Gaming solution, a engagement solution which drive loyalty by rewarding customers with Scratch’n’Win or Shake’n’Win competitions. Will not be surprised if SMA and GGL is somehow going to get this solution integrated with its existing WeChat platform - maybe we will even see it implemented in SMA's lottery products as well - is SMA lottery solutions about to expand, I wonder?

I liaised with Bryan Carr before the Xmas break, suggested he should consider white-labelling. Although no comments were made on this, I will not be surprised if we see a white-label initiative with SMA and another company (possibly GGL), allowing further expansion into additional markets in 2017.

Lets wait and see how this unfolds.

Gluck to all SH.
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 28/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $3.97K 20.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34063 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.