SM1 1.43% 35.5¢ synlait milk limited

Ann: SML Announcement - Supreme Court Update, page-422

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    I am refraining from commenting on SP's at the moment. Mainly because we don't have a rationale market. Its currently been driven by fear, anxiety and opportunity.

I'm waiting for all the "experts" to come out of the woodwork and claim they skillfully picked the bottom. I make no such claim.

SML likely got oversold just like every other share. That was patently obvious to anyone and did not need my specific comment.

Opportunities abound for anyone wanting to take a punt in this chaotic market. Good on anyone with the balls to take a punt on a gamble.

SML's fundamentals remain the same. Poor management, overburdened with debt, focus on non-core activities, stressed bank covenants and totally unknown outcome from Pokeno.

I do expect SML's sales volumes to increases as it appears A2M has done a very good job marketing product into markets during Covid.

You know I like to hold quality stocks. Below is a chart of A2M and SML's performance over the past few months. I know who I would sooner have placed my money in. And its probably worth noting my clever company bought more SML on 28 March pretty much near bottom so I am doing very well from SML's resurgence.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2097/2097023-5f9fca34d4d99ff145a0c16d282ce703.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.