SM1 1.15% 44.0¢ synlait milk limited

My, my. What a little mischievous trouble maker you are. Lets...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424

My, my. What a little mischievous trouble maker you are.

Lets just have a quick look at that thread.

Synait, in that thread was originally brought up by @arms here 41655883, with a follow up comment by @Cotton2103 and then one by @blackeyed. I then entered the discussion here 41661500

From there various other posters continued the conversation until @imback came in with this statement There's no doubt Mr Ye's efforts may beconsidered by some as blackmailing of a listed company to damage shareholders.That's pretty much what Synlait have publicly stated and have also publiclystated they are effectively 'calling his bluff' by not settling with him.

The courts will soon expose his ridiculous position.

@blackeyed then lobbed in some incorrect information, which Isubsequently corrected – something he graciously went on to acknowledge.

You then decided to stir the pot with this comment “thisminimoke poster is obviously a Troll and you later went on to imply I was a “lunatic” – all without adding anything to the A2M or SM1 discussions.

@imback then went on to make some outrageous statement about MrYe, imply his plans were fantasy and repeating Clements line that Mr Ye was abully, and saying Mr Ye was after some after some “jackpot windfall”

You’ll see in several of my posts I tried to bring the conversationback to this thread. My last post was “I'm done discussing this on the ATMthread and will take it back to where it belongs on SML.

The broad summary of those posts is that Mr Ye is some moneygrasping opportunist foreigner who is living in some fantasy world.

Some SML holders might be hoodwinked by that view and think theirinvestment is nicely risk free.

I have countered with fact based posts (which even @blackeyedacknowledges) and my latest are detailed plans of Mr Ye’s ideas for the Pokenoland. And this includes showing the exact proximity to Synlait as well as the scaleof his plans. Mr Ye is well down the zoning and resource consent path. He hasdozens of technical reports which assists his development plans – facts thatposters here ought to be thinking very carefully about.

It should be quite obvious to any dimwit that a developmentof that scale is going to benefit by having an aggregate quarry near by. Tryputting that fact in the context of the defences Synlait (and rose tintedglasses posters here trying to put up.

Synlait have been rather silent on the full extent of Mr Ye’splans. Instead Clement tries a smoke and mirrors approach with his “we are notgoing to bow to bullying or the fact that we are a public company and make someunreasonable settlement,”. And you wonder why I think he is a poor CEO – the factual situation does not support his view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $96.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $14.14K 32.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 659 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 5890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ 12219
Last updated 14.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
SM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.