PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

No nerves here. A good announcement plus a nice increase in the...

1. 10,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    No nerves here. A good announcement plus a nice increase in the platinum price over the last few days plus a few broker comments that posters mentioned on the other thread should keep most of these gains imo. Perhaps some slippage which is expected after a run, but not much. Just need that platinum price to keep rising.

I'm waiting on the Rooderand PFS in the Dec quarter, hadn't focussed on the Kaplats DFS this month.

If there is a capital raising, that would certainly hit the share price in the short term. Hmmm, hadn't considered that. My plan was to hold longer term, with a review at the end of the year to ensure everything is still on track. So not considering short term trades which I guess some would be given the imminent news.

PS Thanks for acknowledging the previous reply newport. I'm relatively new to HC but am unimpressed with people asking questions and then not bothering to acknowledge the answers. No wonder so many questions are ignored which is a shame for newbies trying to learn something. hehehe, thinking I'm showing my age now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.