QOR 1.27% 39.0¢ qoria limited

Another thing that stands out to me Andrew is that in the tech...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Another thing that stands out to me Andrew is that in the tech companies you have highlighted in your index as the fastest growing in revenue % (Dubber and Family Zone), Peter Pawlowitsch is a director in both companies and has clearly played an important role in the growth of both which are on a great trajectory. This is a confidence booster. I recently asked a question about costs management in a webinar and saw Peter take ownership about growth strategy in relation to costs and investor returns. He made the priorities of FZO clear and said stay away if you are looking for dividends in the short term.

I think a lot of savvy tech directors like Peter make decisions on the basis that software as a service is a numbers game in acquiring users; Family Zone is well and truly getting this part of the business right, and as you rightfully pointed out Andrew, Family Zone has a great opportunity to diversify its product offering. Seeing Peter take ownership of this growth focused strategy and promote an aggressive but sustainable business model; and seeing his recent success across multiple companies gives me a great deal of confidence in Family Zone’s prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $464.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 36.5¢ $300.7K 788.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 32867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.