SMN 0.00% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi Pixie I believe we are old friends from some time ago. If I...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    Hi Pixie

I believe we are old friends from some time ago. If I am right I directed you to have a look at this company.

Its not there yet, and there have been a tough times in between, but many hurdles have been crossed. Which I very much like.

The Delta deal was crucial, as was the AEM acquisition and integration for the production facilities to deliver the CVM product's. The expansion of their production capabilities (including the clean room expansion) and improving their production efficiency through R&D and securing input components and third party components fills me with confidence.

Their hiring of strategic staff along the way to cope with what is going to happen in the future has not been missed by me as well.

Look I have had this company in my sights for a long time through some bad times ( accumulated and was worried ).

However progressively over the last couple of years I have begun to have increasing confidence into the managements direction into all the components that will make this company very very successful.

Obviously they will begin to focus on the APB & WIFI sensor kits. With the anticipated announcements this will keep them busy for some time.

Although significant to the company and to us shareholders, I suspect that it is just the first drop into the ocean.

If they with three years further expand their clean room facilities, many other bigger drops will follow.

Just my opinion, DYOR

hopefully wild rides ahead.

cheer Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.8¢ 39.0¢ $23.66K 59.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10843 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 33562 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ 13846
Last updated 15.08pm 13/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.