SMN 7.14% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

As per the half yearly report, management reckons there’s an 80%...

1. 18,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    As per the half yearly report, management reckons there’s an 80% chance of approval by EOFY.
    Sooner would be gooder ?

Given the number of people at the retrofit of the Delta plane APB sensor kit I expect/hope the odds have improved a bit with my only current query being how come the official announcement on the installation was delivered on Tuesday March 14 [ref], and yet the announcement speaks of information that was gathered being collated for a pending Boeing Structures Safety Council meeting timed for the Friday previous (March 10)!
    “Activities undertaken in tandem with the installation and testing include the revamping of Boeing’s Service Bulletin drafts and associated documents with Boeing’s ongoing focus now on preparation for the Boeing Structures Safety Council Meeting scheduled for March 10…”

— How long ago did this Oklahoma install actually take place?
    And would this, and the outcome of the meeting affect the timing of potential approval?

PS:
    the only meeting that seemed relevant I could find that was held on March 10 was this one;
    https://www.caat.or.th/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/2023-03-15.pdf.
    It addresses Boeing airworthiness directives with changes coming into effect as of April 14 …
    … but there was nothing I could find relating to aft pressure bulkheads so maybe;
    -Boeing missed the meeting?​
    -this isn’t the same meeting the Boeing team was prepping for?​
    -It was the right meeting but I missed the CVM relevant information?​
    -Other?​

Perhaps someone with a more knowing eye could run it over the file and comment?
    Thanks !
    Last edited by sabine: 20/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.030(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $13.95K 34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28924 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.