SMN 0.00% 72.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: SMS completes POD Testing of the 737 APB program with Boeing, page-13

1. 18,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3841
    But the point was made that - this time - the 20 week expectation WAS accurate, and the tests were done within that timeframe Rendawg.

Shareholders at SMN were promised a company reset last June (June 20?).
    (Strangely this was just before Drake wrote it had become so upset it decided to place Andrew on the board. {That demand was June 27 as per past links})

And yet so far - under the reset - I think it’s hard to find reasons to be disappointed.

This includes in regards the timeframes ( NB Love also hinted strongly the APB tests would be successful - a nice bit of subtext for those who trusted).

Anyhow I am sure others are as skeptical as you so the timeline given by Mr Lynch-Staunton is likely of special interest in revaluing this company?

Mr Lynch-Staunton said the next steps in the approval process, a number of which are already partially complete, include the documentation of in field data collection from Delta to Boeing, due to be completed by mid-November and crack closure engineering tests to be performed at the Boeing laboratories next month.
    This will then be followed by the completion of a Reliability Report, a Compliance Data Summary Report and Boeing Service bulletin revision and issuance early in 2023 towards targeted Federal Aviation Administration approval between March and May 2023.

cheers

PS
    “We look forward to providing you with further positive updates once the relevant data has been reviewed by Boeing and we are able to provide further clarity on the path ahead,” Mr Love said.”
    That’s mid-November?
    Or is that timing referring to the Boeing Service Bulletin revision that is due between March and May 23?
    @pinch2020 ?
    Last edited by sabine: 27/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $31.59K 44.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2067 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 10473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.