SMN 2.13% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

The FAA approval is always the biggest unknown, Boeing, SMS,...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The FAA approval is always the biggest unknown, Boeing, SMS, Dennis Roach, have no control over the FAA process. As we saw with the Wifi application.
    The good news is we have an approved application, Wifi, this gives us a solid base, which with the FAA can be comfortable with moving the approval along(=faster).

Rendawg, your skepticism on timeline is justified, everyone who is holding breath for approval of the APB application, needs to breath. Ever application we add will have this same process, eventually it will become as common as making coffee for SMS and the FAA.

With regards to commercializations, I doubt the airlines we sign will allow SMS to broadcast the details. We will probably get info on application and number of install. Again, don’t hold your breath.

Rendawg, I have not always appreciated your posts, as with (Macca, JimC, Init, Patong….) to much finger pointing. I like the last half of this post because you sounded like a concerned shareholder, wanted the company to do good, but not confident in the info presented. I like it when people ask question, too many times though, people with opinions answer.

Pinch, I wish more were like you.

peace everyone
    wtfia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.