MSV 1.14% 44.5¢ mitchell services limited

Yes, I know the case is about having MSV's stat demand set...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Yes, I know the case is about having MSV's stat demand set aside. My post/reply wasn't about the litigation to have the stat demand set aside. I was talking about the process to recover a debt of which the stat demand is but the last part of a process which I outlined above and which occurs prior to a court appearance/litigation. Sitting judges/magistrates often have an intense dislike for debt recovery cases that appear before them where litigation is the first step rather than the last. The recourse to litigation is almost always a result of a failure to recover a debt through prior negotiation (you say 99.9% of debts are recovered prior to the need to litigate) . I owned a chain of retail pharmacies for over 20 years and represented myself in claims lower than $10,000 when pursuing outstanding debtors and engaged junior barristers over seasoned solicitors (because they were cheaper) when the claims exceeded $10,000. Perhaps the process in the supreme court is different to the local court where different cases are heard according to the amounts claimed- that i do not know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $94.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $88.05K 196.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.