SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: SMS Optimizes Board Profile, Adds New Board Member, page-5

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349

Interesting appointments.

The final paragraphs of the announcement (my bolding below) are also intriguing... is it more hyperbolic salesmanship; or hints at our long-awaited take-off. biggrin.png I certainly will not be missing the investor update... and hope further announcements flow soon.

---------------
    Toby Chandler, SMS’s Chief Executive Officer, observed the following:
    “As the Company’s business platform, and global profile, continue to mature to a near-term commercial apex of real
    substance
    , it is critical that we remain ahead of the curve.

Unquestionably, our “personnel bench” continues to go from strength to strength - this is now clearly evident with the
    intellectual depth and talent of our AEM technical/management team, and our array of consultants and strategic
    partners who work daily to progress our technology. With these Board and Executive changes, SMS is continuing to
    optimize and strengthen our core oversight capability - and bring all areas of our business into line, and core
    competence.

It is correct to say that personnel and capital structure are the most critical facets, but often - unfortunately- also the
    greatest downfall, of any relevant technology, resource or asset owned or controlled by a Company. At SMS, we
    have rigorously preserved the integrity of our capital structure for years, and concurrently invested in the right people
    to ensure that our total Group staff of now over 100 employees is up to the task of ensuring that we have the capability
    to grow, outperform and deliver results

With SMS now facing so many critical inflection points in our business I am confident that we have the depth and
    talent on our bench to meet and surpass these opportunities, but also the ability to unequivocally preserve the
    Company’s true “currency”, our capital structure - which is at present extremely well placed to deliver sizable revaluation when we are able to execute across multiple, and material, commercial opportunities globally.

As disclosed previously, the Company expects to host a comprehensive, fully-staffed investor update call/Q&A during
    the week of 25 November 2019
    , ahead of the AGM which is expected to be held the following week in Perth. Precise
    times, and pertinent information regarding both events will be forthcoming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.