SMN 2.78% 35.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: SMS receives Stage II FAA Issue Paper, page-50

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Dear SMS Management,

It is with great pleasure that all true long term investors during the coronavirus market sell off
    give all you guys special thanks for carrying out your vision to finally get the IP signed.

In my opinion the company have many very loyal investors that have held strong through this invisible
    enermy where many lives have already been lost. H.C is a world forum that provides a level of communication to the world be it good or bad. But let me say this, "The majority of posters who post on their favourite stocks that they follow are every day Joe's trying extremely hard to build their wealth for all
    their family, especially for their children's education".

I would like to take this opportunity to make it public, that SMS new public relations officer in
    Mr Stephen Forman since taking up this position has brought to SMS an extremely positive
    attitude and unbiased discussion within the company to bring stability to all managers in decision
    making to a new level not seen over the last few years!

The fact that they all have stepped up to the plate in protecting the company structural business
    survival in taking reduce salary, should not go missing on all stakeholders.

Thank you

Opti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.5¢ $39.12K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2214 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 40562 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ 30271
Last updated 15.39pm 30/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.