TVN 9.43% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Honestly I don't see the SP doing anything amazing. I think this...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Honestly I don't see the SP doing anything amazing.
    I think this company is going to be huge and it still may take another year or so, but im sure we will be over $1. It does worry me a little that we will be out of money at some stage this year if this drags on, but im sure we could do a favourable CR if needed.

What I don't understand is all of these trading halts for announcements that are not worthy of one.
    All of these SMS announcements we have had are great, however they just state things are progressing as planned. Until we get an actual finance announcement or something like that, just release the announcement and make it price sensitive --- no need to build up a trading halt and then people will get disappointed. Not because the announcement is bad, its just if you have a trading halt - you expect something earth shattering -- not that things are progressing to plan.

By all means have a trading halt for binding off-takes and finance related, but please stop the trading halts for progress updates. It makes punters disappointed about good announcements.

All in my opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $448.1K 9.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13591 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 593585 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.