SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

How did it turn out ??? A tragic comedy !!!Originally I held...

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    How did it turn out ???

A tragic comedy !!!

Originally I held 30,000 SMX when ASX trading was halted..................read on .................

Hi Doron (Corporate, Ireland)

It is now over 12 months since SMX were preparing to fight theIllegal Naked Short selling & in that time my 2,895 SMX share worth $2,431have, with the wave of a magic wand become 131 SMX shares worth $13.10 as of 17thOctober, 2024. If I sell at that price it will just cover brokeragecharge.

I am the one who is running around NAKED (no shorts) & FYIit is winter time in Perth, Australia.

This SMX debacle has been the worst share owning experiencesince I first invested in shares not long after the 1987 October crash – 47years ago !!!

The move from the ASX to the NASDAQ has certainly opened my eyesto the SPAC manipulations.

However as I just adore receiving all that SMX mail with USpostage paid I think I will hold until my SMX shares are worthless. Haveyou any idea when that will be as I can then claim the tax loss

TIA.

Regards
    The chart may not 'show' but has a high of around US$105 & a low in the US 9c - the gap down was when the SMX ASX shares were tranfered to the NASDAQ

https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/advchart/frames/frames.asp?show=&insttype=Stock&symb=SMX&time=9&startdate=1%2F4%2F1999&enddate=6%2F18%2F2024&freq=1&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptemptext=&comp=none&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&style=320&size=2&x=26&y=12&timeFrameToggle=false&compareToToggle=false&indicatorsToggle=false&chartStyleToggle=false&state=12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.