SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

How are they going to dump millions of shares from escrow into a...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    How are they going to dump millions of shares from escrow into a buying capacity of 360k ? Jesus how impatient people are these days..they wanna put in$ 1 dollar and pull out $2 the next day. Did you all forget we where oversubscribed and raised 6 mill. recently..This was only available to sophisticated investors..now do you think they are better investors,have greater inside knowledge, with better tools of analasys then what we have acess to..i for sure believe so..you dont raise that type of money on promises written on the back of a napkin..chill out, dont freak out things will work out..dates arrangements etc get delayed..I for 1 thInk SMX are way im front of the pack..we are looking at real commercial deals right now..its been listed less than a year..we have a working product thats been trialled by multiple tier 1 companies with revenues in the billions yearly..and guess what, so far they passed all testing phases..these type of companies are rare..and in most cases takes 5 years minimum, and lots of dilution through multiple cap raises to get to this this kind of result..and some still dont have a working product..yet here we are sitting all pretty ready to sign on dotted lines..take stock of what your really holding..and compare apples to apples!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.