FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: SNE North-1 exploration well discovers hydrocarbons, page-221

1. 13,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    "is there something that us long-suffering shareholders do not know?"

No ....Oil stocks have been doing people's heads in for three years now, they are full of long suffering shareholders, the sector is in the grip of a bear market and they take no prisoners , one either bails out ,sits it out and/or buys in ahead of the next cycle...the market at times can be a cruel mistress for those who need to sell but for others it's just a negative book entry that will change with time...

I just glanced at my overall portfolio and exactly half are underwater but in value the gainers outweigh the losers by a considerable margin ..at the moment... it changes constantly, however it's all just book entries so really means nothing untill sold ..

I suppose if there is a moral to that observation is it pays to diversify if you wish to sleep well and not get obsessed with the actions of one stock..

I know some here see time spent underwater or going sideways as opportunity lost but that depends on what the other opportunity does and in what time frame and if you haven't taken it becomes irrelevant anyway...there are lots of opportunities in hindsight..

The fundamentals for FAR have only got better but with no income or dividends and long timelines, it's really bottom draw stuff IMO,with the possibility of shorter term action always always present ..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.5K 203.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90297 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 3676 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.