CYC 0.58% $1.72 cyclopharm limited

Wow, what a way for CYC to kick off the USA exposure, the...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Wow, what a way for CYC to kick off the USA exposure, the representing body released an announcement direct to all their members of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging!!

Just crazy, this has legs now. And it will not stop with just Pulmonary embolism, with the FDA broadening their approval for CYC so doctors can use Technegas product to use to scan the lungs in plethora of lung conditions, including even asthma.

The market for this product, including the $180m PA market for just initial Pulmonary Embolism, includes approval allowing for "broad use of Technegas®, supporting wider future indications across other respiratory disease states including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Long COVID and lung cancer".

this was supposed to be the longer term approval and marketing strategy, CYC are now APPROVED to enter, and take over as shown in the countries where Technegas has previously been approved and taken over basically 100% of the market, in markets such as asthma, COPB and lung cancer. This is an addressable multi billion dollar market...ANNUALLY!!

imagine the earnings when CYC have their generators installed in all US hospitals, they cannot make and distribute them quick enough. The US's own Nuclear Medicine body who was CYC's advocate to get this FDA approval has now endorsed this as the Standard of Care.

hold on, the next 2 years as this share rockets will just be good news after good news releases. Every release will rocket it again and again, for the foreseeable future. This is now NOT under the radar.

my non-financial advice is the strongest, lowest risk, Buy-Hold I have seen in many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.010(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $162.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.73 $1.72 $5.698K 3.297K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 602 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 1906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.