SNT 3.85% 2.5¢ syntara limited

Great Post,,, SNT is stocked with Value , understand there will...

1. 11,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5938
    Great Post,,, SNT is stocked with Value , understand there will be some unhappy previous holders of PXS as it does look like SNT grabbed the Silverware and the IP but SNT is going to Phoenix in my opinion..

Those that know me , I'm a fixed margin Trader , generally hunt down 20% gains but a few Companies stand out head and shoulders above the rest..
    Biotech / Baby Pharma/ Health is the most volatile sector and the smallest on the ASX.

The biggest single issue I see here is awareness ,,, market awareness that SNT are cashed up till mid 2025, 4 x Phase II Trials in motion,,, Data before December and the usual News flow of Patient recruitment and first patient dosed etc ,, probably interim data ... But you can't sell a secret , so just predicting from watching the recent presentations that Management will want to place SNT directly in front of investors ,,sooner rather than later....

Hard work to gain market awareness , competing for Investment $$$$ comes down to promoting Value and a compelling Commercial Model.
    SNT have satisfied me to date but now it's time to "Sell the Story and don't just tell the story" every market interaction needs to promote Commercial Value $$ , what's the sector worth? what do SNT see as their position in that sector?

Because no one else will..... NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $29.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $43.43K 1.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 214728 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 52432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.