BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

I found this part of ncx run down interesting, if we have...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I found this part of ncx run down interesting, if we have nothing to do with this and they bring out an exchange that will be the last nail in the coffin I would think

NCX aims to operate a series of locally based crypto-currency exchange solutions in various jurisdictions commencing with Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.

National Currency eXchange (NCX)
    NCX's vision is to be the worlds trusted digital asset exchange addressing many of the problems and risks evident in existing digital asset exchanges. NCX aims to promote a trusted, secure and robust digital asset exchange solution following “bank-like”
    checks and processes, adhering to strict Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, including verification of customer ID prior to trading, whilst also providing exceptional customer service and user experience.
    NCX's expertise lies in its ability to rapidly and securely utilise cutting edge technology development and infrastructure to greatly improve the current digital asset currency technology platform to add new features, rollout rapidly in multiple countries and maintain a secure and scalable operation.
    NCX aims to operate a series of locally based crypto-currency exchange solutions in various jurisdictions commencing with Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Following the successful initial launch, NCX is poised to continue its global roll-out of locally based crypto-currency exchange solutions in Malaysia, Croatia and elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.