SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

Ann: Soil Geochemistry Results and Woolgar, page-2

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Can managment please explain their intentions to the few small remaining shareholders that didn't sell into the major shareholder's two offers.

This is making no sense whatsoever. Why give shareholders such a beautiful and comprehensive report on these soil sampling activities when you know full well there is nowhere for the company to go on the market.

All the stock is controlled by the major holder, no one will buy on market. The company has been for all intents and purposes privatised. I'd like to get excited by the new targets and the work that has been done but how can I?

The company has strippped the small remianing shareholders of any stake in the company as the listing is now a farce.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DELIST THIS THING. We have a right to know.

All I can imagine is that you are trying to talk to potential acquires or mining groups with these announcements as they make no sense in the context of the current share registry as no one is listening.

I don't understand why the major shareholder would have wanted to privatise the company and take it away from regular equity funding avenues. The major funding risk is all now worn by QGold and there isn't even a DFS on the project. Really seems to make little sense to me other than a plan where QGold got it cheap by frustrating and screwing all other shareholders and then plans to flip the project for a profit of a few tens of millions to another gold miner. Which gold miners are going to pay for this without a feasibilty I wonder?

So much to wonder about when it comes to how QGold are playing this. The gold price says the time is right to flip it now if you can Mr Wallin.

Drilling those new targets just starts off a new cycle of exploration funding, plus what about all the development funding that is going to be needed?

You must have some really deep pockets and some balls of steel down there somewhere by going it alone on such a large tenement package at the back of beyond.

As I said why don't you do the decent thing as a human being and let us small remaining shareholders know what is your intention for us. You threatened the delisting over and over but we are still here and you put out bizarre announcements like this one as if we still care and as if shareholders remain important.

You could have just quite easily kept all this information to yourself.

Good luck trying to flip it. Maybe you can be kind enough to bring us along for the ride. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.