I88 0.00% 71.0¢ infini resources limited

Ann: Soil Grades up to 74,997 ppm U3O8 (7.5%) at Portland Creek, page-171

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    The pattern of posting on HC threads has become monotonously predictable, especially when there is a SP changing positive announcement.

I have said this elsewhere The salty sociopath downrampers that come here are so feverishly one eyed in their efforts to appease their inner turmoil of envy that they fail to appreciate that the collective wisdom of markets rarely get it wrong or wrong for long, but if they do then every holder bought knowing this to be a distinct possibility. Holders simply do not need saving from themselves by purportedly altruistic knights in non-shiny arrmour...

I’m happy for critical analysis that traverses the negative aspects to the company, in fact would prefer it for balance if it furthered our understanding of the play, but the reality is the majority of negative posts on here are either from salty ex- holders who fluffed it, jealous late comers who don’t realise they might not be that late, insecure cross-promoters or simply people who are eating a sh#t sandwich in their personal lives and gratuitously sinking the boot in from the cheap seats makes them feel bigger than they actually are, even just for a moment.

This is a problem across most HC threads. Mostly very little intellectual rigour in both the positive and negative posts. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 1499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.