I88 0.00% 71.0¢ infini resources limited

Ann: Soil Grades up to 74,997 ppm U3O8 (7.5%) at Portland Creek, page-177

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    I understand this perfectly well, it is a given not just for I88 but for almost every spec mining outfit. I read your earlier post, and in other spec company's threads where you have done the same.

You might be surprised, but despite the range and volume of optimistic posts here, or on any HC thread, the broader market well and truly understands these risks and hurdles. When you come pointing these out, that is pointing out the most basic repeated horizon for what is applicable in some form or other for almost every other early stage explorer, for me that does not further my understanding of the play. For me, what you say is a monotonously repeated given.

The simple fact is that until the drilling campaign is complete neither you, me, nor anyone here can really add much more, if anything, to what actually lies underground. All we both know is there is clearly U3O8 present in significant concentrations. And that is why the market cap is such a relatively small fraction of its overall potential. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 1499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.